Terms & Conditions
- No place can be confirmed on a course without receipt of the appropriate course fee or an order number .
- If an applicant is to be sponsored by a health organisation or the MOD, the appropriate authority should endorse the application. Any application without this endorsement will not be accepted.
- On receipt of the appropriate fee the applicant will be sent a receipt as confirmation of a place on the course.
- A fee of £15.00 plus VAT will be charged for a cancellation made at any time after acceptance on the course.
- A cancellation fee of £25 plus VAT will be charged for any cancellation made at less than 9 days prior to the course.
- There will be no refund of fees if a cancellation is made less than 7 days prior to the commencement of a course, or for non-attendance of the participant.
In the event of PDI having to cancel the course for any reason, a full refund will be made, and priority given on the next available course.
Use of pdinet.co.uk
Access to and use of this site (‘pdinet.co.uk’) is provided by PDI subject to the following terms:
- By using pdinet.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of pdinet.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use pdinet.co.uk.
- PDI may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by PDI. Your continued use of pdinet.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use pdinet.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any pdinet.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of pdinet.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of PDI.
- You agree to use pdinet.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of pdinet.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within pdinet.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- pdinet.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating PDI its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will PDI be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of pdinet.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
- PDI does not warrant that functions contained in pdinet.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that pdinet.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying PDI or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of PDI and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of PDI or any other third party.
Contributions to pdinet.co.uk
- Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to pdinet.co.uk, you:
- warrant that your contribution;
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to PDI for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify PDI against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by PDI as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on pdinet.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
- warrant that your contribution;
- Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on pdinet.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.